Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns - What You Need to Know
Alexander’s Jewelers is happy to offer free overnight shipping on all alexanderscolumbus.com orders shipping to the Continental United States for purchases over $150. Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally or to PO boxes. Orders under $150 will require 2–3-day shipping for $25. Expedited shipping is available at check out for $50.
Generally, items ship within 48 hours or two business days. However, we will do our absolute best to ensure that items are shipped the day after the order is placed if placed on a business day. If an item is ordered after 2 pm EST, we will consider the order that is received the next business day. To minimize risk of theft of an item in transit, we do not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Here are some other shipping items you may need to know:
- In some instances, order and payment processing may take up to 24 hours and may delay shipment.
- If an item is being altered (sizing, engraving, etc), then shipment may take an additional 2 weeks.
Because your items are valuable, we use UPS. UPS requires an adult signature for all deliveries. Please ensure that someone will be able to sign for the delivery when it arrives.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, or if you have a return question, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note that mailed returns will need to be sent to the following address: Alexander’s Jewelers, Website Processing, 689 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- All returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and be in the same condition in which it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless it is defective.
- Shipping is non-refundable. A refund on shipping will only be applied if there was discrepancy or error during the checkout process through alexanderscolumbus.com
- Returns will be credited in the same way in which they were paid.
- Alexander’s Jewelers is not responsible for any lost packages. Therefore, you should ensure your package through the carrier for the full retail value.
- If the merchandise is less than $500, you can ship it through any carrier. Please be sure to insure your package for the full retail value and request a return confirmation that your package has been delivered to its destination.
- If the merchandise is more than $500, ship your package through the United States Postal Service (USPS) Registered Mail. Please be sure to insure your package for the full retail value and request a return confirmation that your package has been delivered to its destination. (UPS and Fedex will not insure jewelry shipments over $500)
Damages and issues
Please inspect your online order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, including custom products, special orders, or personalized items. In addition, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.